Articles on this Page
- 11/03/17--00:54: _Adventure in Alphar...
- 11/10/17--11:36: _Life in the Clouds
- 11/17/17--08:31: _Picturesque in the ...
- 12/01/17--12:43: _Lavish in the Loop
- 12/08/17--09:53: _Fit For All Seasons
- 12/15/17--09:23: _A Mansion with Many...
- 12/22/17--08:02: _Holidays in the Hills
- 01/12/18--13:03: _Views from the Corn...
- 01/19/18--10:28: _New Build by the Beach
- 01/26/18--08:05: _Upscale in the Uppe...
- 02/02/18--08:10: _Happening in Hinsdale
- 02/09/18--06:45: _Surrounded by Fores...
- 02/16/18--12:51: _Curated for Company
- 02/23/18--09:21: _Cabernet in California
- 03/02/18--13:39: _Hamptons Hideaway
- 03/16/18--08:03: _Gorgeous in the Gulf
- 03/23/18--06:10: _Radiant in River North
- 03/30/18--08:10: _Life in Lakeside
- 04/06/18--08:15: _Twelve Acres of Adv...
- 04/13/18--07:28: _A Ritz-Carlton Cont...
- 11/03/17--00:54: Adventure in Alpharetta
- 11/10/17--11:36: Life in the Clouds
- 11/17/17--08:31: Picturesque in the Pacific Northwest
- 12/01/17--12:43: Lavish in the Loop
- 12/08/17--09:53: Fit For All Seasons
- 12/15/17--09:23: A Mansion with Many Acres
- 12/22/17--08:02: Holidays in the Hills
- 01/12/18--13:03: Views from the Corner Condo
- 01/19/18--10:28: New Build by the Beach
- 01/26/18--08:05: Upscale in the Upper East Side
- 02/02/18--08:10: Happening in Hinsdale
- 02/09/18--06:45: Surrounded by Forests in Federal Way
- 02/16/18--12:51: Curated for Company
- 02/23/18--09:21: Cabernet in California
- 03/02/18--13:39: Hamptons Hideaway
- 03/16/18--08:03: Gorgeous in the Gulf
- 03/23/18--06:10: Radiant in River North
- 03/30/18--08:10: Life in Lakeside
- 04/06/18--08:15: Twelve Acres of Adventure
- 04/13/18--07:28: A Ritz-Carlton Contemporary
Situated right between the vibrant city of Atlanta, Georgia and the beautiful North Georgia Mountains, this manor home in Alpharetta really does have the best of both worlds. Alpharetta has plenty to offer, like the five different shopping districts, 750 acres of parks and three arboretums. If you get tired of all the exploring, you could read all the [...]
Imagine a 30-second ride up the elevator to the 62nd floor of the tallest residential building in the entire western hemisphere. You walk out of the elevator to 13-foot ceilings, 10×10 windows and views of Central Park, the Hudson River and George Washington Bridge. Your new four bed, four and a half bath condo in Midtown Manhattan is [...]
Known for its coffee, rainy days and miraculous scenery, this home in Seattle, Washington has it all, especially the views. Situated on a bluff, the back deck is perfect for catching sights of Lake Washington, the Cascade Mountains and downtown Seattle. If the breathtaking views aren’t enough to sell you on this place, how about [...]
In a city where hot dogs with ketchup are wrong, the beer is found locally, Sue the dinosaur is your bud, and the beach is never more than a few miles away, how could you not want to live here? And even better, what if you had views of the whole thing? This penthouse in [...]
It’s easy to start dreaming about a beach vacation during these chilly winter months, but in a place like this, you don’t really need it. Situated only a few feet from Lake Michigan, this 11,000 square foot mansion in Union Pier, MI has a wine cellar, theater and multiple fireplaces for all your relaxation needs. [...]
If you’re looking for a relaxing abode where you can escape the big city, we’ve found the place. You’ll have to fight us for it though because this fully renovated mansion in Chester, New Jersey isn’t missing a thing. Less than an hour from Newark, NJ, The Windsor Estate Mansion lies on 10 acres and [...]
It’s no surprise that Kansas City around the holidays has got it going on, but what makes it even better is living close enough to attend all the events. Whether you’re dreaming about a white Christmas or you just can’t wait to see those trees turn green again, this home in Mission Hills, Kansas will [...]
For as big and bustling as Chicago is, finding the perfect neighborhood and home to settle down in might not be as difficult as you think. As different as the neighborhoods are, their proximity to each other makes getting the best of the best, pretty simple. Take this corner loft in North Center for example. [...]
Although this Mediterranean build has classic, tranquil features, the 12,000 square foot mansion on Quiet Vista Circle is anything but quiet. Complete with a golf simulator, a game room bigger than my apartment, bowling alley and racquetball court, these amenities won’t just keep the kids entertained (considering there are three bars and a wine cellar). Nine miles West [...]
Welcome to the Upper East Side, known for its upscale real estate, posh restaurants and shopping, and giant playground in the backyard. This neighborhood full of families with roots in the area for generations, like the Kennedys and Rockefellers, is just east of Central Park and offers an endless amount of things to do. The Penthouse triplex [...]
In a village known for its sophisticated residents and upscale nights out on the town, it’s no surprise that we find this chic, up-to-date home in Hinsdale, Illinois. Whether you’re relaxing in the lavish spa bath with a bottle of wine from the cellar, or setting the table underneath those striking light fixtures for that Friday [...]
With a nickname like “The Evergreen State” it only makes sense that you would be surrounded by forests. In Federal Way, Washington, just south of Seattle, sits this custom craftsman home with views of Puget Sound and the Cascade Mountains. Just an hour and a half West is Olympic National Park and to the East [...]
With a skyline as recognizable as Chicago’s, it’s no wonder much of it was designed by the same group of architects. The meticulous designs of Holabird and Root are undeniable, and they sure didn’t leave anything out when designing this flawless Beverly Shores, Indiana home. Stacked with professionally curated artwork, this one-of-a-kind property is being sold [...]
For all you wine connoisseurs out there, now is your time to shine. This contemporary home on five acres is surrounded by grapevines and views of the land. Just 20 minutes outside of Sacramento, California, living the El Macero lifestyle will either have you relaxing with a glass of your favorite or out on the [...]
The relaxed lifestyle doesn’t come easy for some, but maybe if we all lived in the Hamptons, we would find ourselves at ease. This contemporary barn in Water Mill, New York may be the answer. With heated floors throughout, a pool and spa out back, and view of the land, you’ll never want to leave home. [...]
While winter seems to keep coming back to get one last word in, we can only dream about the summer heat. Luckily, for anyone else looking to escape the cold, this Naples, Florida beauty has your name written all over it. Just a few steps from the Naples Pier and Gulf of Mexico, you don’t [...]
In a city where you don’t need to own a car to get around, this two-story penthouse condo in River North couldn’t be in a better location. Just over the river from the Chicago Loop, the three bed, five bath is right next to the ‘L’ Red Line and loads of bars and restaurants. From the [...]
There’s nothing better than life by the lake, especially when your backyard is your own private beach. Just an hour from Chicago, this beach getaway in Lakeside, Michigan has everything you need and more. With floor-to-ceiling windows and an open floor plan, natural light can be found throughout, making nature a main focus. If you [...]
With lakes sprawling the state of Minnesota, finding a home on one isn’t a tough task. In Minnetrista lies this custom-built beauty right on Whaletail Lake. Forty minutes outside of Minneapolis and in a heavily wooded area, the 12 acres of land has stunning views of the lake and provides plenty of room for outdoor [...]
For those of you who make time to take your beach vacation every year, maybe it’s time to start thinking about making your stay permanent. Located in The Ritz-Carlton of Fort Lauderdale is this contemporary, luxury condo with intracoastal views. With access to the spa, multiple restaurants, and the pool and beach, your new home [...]